Complementary feed for bones and
joint health in cats and dogs
- Complementary feed for dogs and cats in the form of drops used for Silicon (Si) supplementation aiming at maintaining healthy bones, teeth, nails, joints and ligaments.
- A low-silicon diet can lead to bone defects. Research has revealed that silicon supplementation may aid in increasing bone mineral density (BMD) and reducing bone fragility.
- Orthosilicic acid has been found to act by stimulating collagen type 1, which is the most important in tendons, ligaments and skin.
- Easy administration. To be used in accordance with veterinary advice.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS and DAILY RATION for DOGS: Add the daily ration of OSTEIS in the drinking water of your dog. Every time before adding a new ration of OSTEIS, change water in the bowl.
Dogs <5kg:2 drops (1-2xday), Dogs 5-10kg: 4 drops (1-2xday), Dogs 15-25Kg: 6 drops (1-2xday), Dogs 25-35kg: 8 drops (1-2xday), Dogs 35-45 kg: 10 drops (1-2xday), Dogs 45-55kg: 12 drops (1-2xday), 55-65kg: 15 drops (1-2xday), 65-75kg: 20 drops (1-2xday)
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS and DAILY RATION for CATS: Add the daily ration of OSTEIS on your cat’s food.
Cats<7kg: 1-2 drops (1-2xday)
Cats 8-9 kg: 3-4 drops (1-2xday)
- Bioavailable silicon increases bone mineral density (BMD)
and reduces bone fragility